LINCOLN Barber Chair
Brand : Berkeley
- 34.00 (in)
- 43.00 (in)
- 31.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
LINCOLN Barber Chair
The Lincoln Barber Chair is designed with an emphasis on a classic look with textured vinyl accented by vertical stitching. The steel reinforced frame, slick vinyl upholstery and chrome accents give this barber chair a charming look, while a heavy duty hydraulic pump and the chair’s ability to recline up to 45 degrees make this barber chair uniquely versatile. Other amenities include an adjustable/removable headrest, flip-style foot and leg rest, steel reinforced heavy-duty armrests, high density foam cushioning with memory for maximum comfort, and a reclining pull mechanism.
If you want to create an attractive salon environment where customer comfort is paramount, the Lincoln Barber Chair is the clear choice. Available in Black, Red, and Crimson.
- Steel reinforced heavy duty frame with stylish chrome accents
- Comfortable, reversible leg and footrest
- Durable reclining handle
- Reclines up to 45 degrees
- Headrest adjustable up to 9”
- One year Warranty with 100 day money back guarantee
- Seat Cushion: Width=22”, Depth=17”
- Back Cushion: Height=19", Width=19"
- Armrest Inside Dimensions: 19"-22"
- Chair Weight: 220 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 660 lbs
- Adjustable Seat Height: 25.0"-31.5" (6.5" stroke)
Heavy Duty Hydraulic Base and Pump
- Base height 3", thickness 3mm
- G5 4 install holes with 6.5" stroke
- Weight capacity 660 lbs
Comfortable Thick Cushion
- Extra thickness
- High density sponge
- Removable and adjustable headrest
- Recline degrees : 98° - 135°
- 360 degrees swivel
Towel Holder - Stainless steel towel bar
Hair Dryer Hook - Hold hair styling tools
Flip-out Footrest - Anti-slip with footrest cushion
More Color Options: Crimson and Red
LINCOLN Barber Chair in Customers' Salons:
Shop more Barber Chairs.
Don’t go for the copy cats that are cheaper this chair is LEGIT I bought two last year that were made by Artist Hand and they broke but the Lincoln chair is way better in quality and durability