Terms, Conditions, and Policies
Free Shipping and Non-Free Shipping Policy
Free Shipping for certain items is valid within the lower 48 States excluding Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. All items, unless otherwise stated, are generally ship within 1-3 business days of your payment being received. Special delivery services and fees not included with free shipping.
ShopSalonCity.com will attempt to ship all orders within 24 hours after order is processed. Some products too large or heavy for Ground Services will require Freight delivery. For Freight deliveries, please contact our ShopSalonCity.com Sales Representative for a freight quote. If the products you order are available in stock - please allow 4 to 10 business days for delivery - within the continental US. All International Shipping must be quoted through ShopSalonCity.com freight carrier.
Supply Products Policy
All sales are final due to the hygienic nature of these following items: eyelashes, eyelash glues, acrylic and cuticle nippers, nail polish, gels, gel polishes (uv & led), Shellac, and makeup items.
For supply orders, you the customer are responsible for the return shipping and exchanges. If it was an error on our part we will reimburse the shipping cost via Ground shipping once we receive the items back.
Returned Product or Returned Due to Wrong Address Policy
In the event that the wrong address was provided or multiple deliveries were attempted but the product is returned to us, customer will be responsible for paying any and all return shipping fees. If you want to cancel and refund the order, you will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus shipping and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the original card used for purchase.
If you need to return a product because of factory defects or we shipped you the incorrect item please contact us at sales@ShopSalonCity.com so that we may provide you with a paid return shipping label.
If you are returning the item for miscellaneous concerns that have nothing to do with it being defective or damaged, you will be held liable for return shipping costs and assessed a 20% restocking fee.
Products must be returned in their original packaging and within 30 days of receipt.
To cancel an order you had placed, you must notify us by calling 469-560-2993 or email us at sales@ShopSalonCity.com, quoting your name, order number, item(s) purchased, address and contact telephone number. Please call us 9AM - 5PM Mondays thru Fridays, Central time zone. If we have not shipped your item yet, we will cancel your order and refund your money.
Please note: There is an order cancellation fee of 10% of the total purchase price. This fee is to help recover the cost of credit card processing and warehouse time. If your item has already been shipped, please see above for the return policy.
The purpose of our cancellation policy is to allow a customer to withdraw from the purchase contract. However, there are certain important conditions and limitations. Please read them carefully:
• Cancellations must be called in or in writing by email.
• Refunds will be made in the same fashion paid.
• Order cancellations will not be accepted for orders already shipped or processed by our vendor. You must follow our return policy to return
the merchandise. Some merchandise ships the same day the order is made, so please make an inquiry.
• Order cancellations subject to re-stocking fees if merchandise has already been process by our vendor.
• Order cancellations will not be accepted for custom orders or for merchandise made or procured specifically for customer's use. ALL SALES ARE FINAL FOR CUSTOM ORDERS, any deposits will be forfeited.
• Refusing delivery is not a form of order cancellation.
• We reserve the right to cancel any order.
Pallet Policy & Shipping Claims for Damaged/ Shortage/Refused Delivery Policy
CHECK YOUR SHIPMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SIGNING FOR IT. For Your Protection, When you accept your shipment from the Freight Company, you are acknowledging that the article(s) were delivered to you in GOOD CONDITION AND PROPERLY PACKED. Should you notice any damage you have the right to refuse the package IF:
• The plastic wrap encasing is damaged/torn.
• The package has visible damage, holes, tears, etc.
• A package is missing/shortage.
• Shrink wrap is broken.
• Signs of visual damage.
**THIS IS IMPORTANT - IF YOU REFUSE, PLEASE NOTE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT REASON FOR REFUSED DELIVERY, DAMAGED, HOLES, BROKEN, ETC.
**IF YOU ACCEPT THE DELIVERY, PLEASE NOTE ON THE DELIVERY RECEIPT ANY AND ALL DAMAGES, HOLES, TEARS, MISSING/SHORTAGE.
In the case that we need to retrieve the item(s) for damages/defective, PLEASE KEEP THE PALLET, we cannot stress this enough. In order for the item(s) to be retrieved, the freight company requires the item(s) to be on a pallet before pickup. Palletized items have a 14 to 30 days return window upon receipt. After 30 days you will be held liable for return shipping fees and restocking fees.
Please contact service@ShopSalonCity.com for returns and damages.
All products offered by ShopSalonCity are covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. ShopSalonCity’s warranty only applies to the original buyer and is nontransferable. Any extended warranties must be made through a written binding contract between ShopSalonCity and the buyer.
ShopSalonCity’s warranty is only active in the continental U.S. Should a customer require service outside of the designated area then ShopSalonCity will not be responsible for any shipping fees or duties that may accrue during the service process.
Any requests for warranty service will require the approval of ShopSalonCity beforehand and can be obtained by filling out ShopSalonCity’s Service Request Form at https://www.shopsaloncity.com/support/ Requests for warranty service may be resolved by issuing replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund or warranty repair services. Any such resolution completed in full shall constitute the fulfillment of any and all duties by ShopSalonCity in regards to the warranty of its products. Such resolutions are the sole remedies available to the consumer.
In the case of missing parts, customers have 7 days to conduct their inspection and report any missing components.
In the event that a product needs to be shipped back to ShopSalonCity for warranty service and the consumer has had the product for 30 days or less from the date of delivery, ShopSalonCity will assume responsibility of shipping in both directions. After 30 days, the buyer is responsible for the shipping to return the product to ShopSalonCity and ShopSalonCity will bear the responsibility of return shipping. Any packaging costs will be assumed by the buyer and shipping damages caused by improper packaging will not be reimbursed by ShopSalonCity. ShopSalonCity warranty service only covers standard shipping, if expedited shipping is needed then the extraneous costs will be passed onto the buyer.
Labor, parts or unit replacements shall not constitute the extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty service that necessitates shipping the unit back to ShopSalonCity will require a minimum wait time of 7 business days for diagnostics and/or repairs.
All items are covered under ShopSalonCity's 1 Year Limited Parts Warranty with the exception of standalone electronic appliances such as facial machines, towel warmers, sanitizers, etc., which are covered for a period of no more than six months from the date of delivery. The limited parts warranty offered by ShopSalonCity does not cover damages incurred by wear and tear, extensive or heavy use, abuse, tampering, modification or mishandling. Commercial standards allow for color variations which ShopSalonCity has no control over, therefore this warranty does not extend to color, grain, or texture. The warranty does not extend to fading, staining, tears or wear, which have more to do with the environment and care the product was subjected to.
In the case that the item sent in for repair is found to be in perfect working condition, a labor fee will be charged and the customer will be responsible for the return shipment.
In regards to all other service questions, please contact service@ShopSalonCity.com.
Acceptance of Terms
Your access to and use of this site and all sites in www.ShopSalonCity.com ("the Website(s)") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website(s) do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Changes to Website
Shop SalonCity reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website(s) or any part of it without notice and you confirm that ShopSalonCity.com and the Webmaster or Site Developers shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
- Modify the Products and Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate any Products and Services.
- Change prices and specifications at any time, and your continued use of the Website(s) following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website(s) following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- Please review these Terms and Conditions from time to time so you will be apprised of any changes.
Links to Third Party Websites
The Website(s) may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersedes any other agreement, proposals and communications, written or oral, between ShopSalonCity.com’s representations and you with respect to the subject matter hereof; except that any other terms and conditions located on any individual ShopSalonCity.com’s web site or in connection with the Products and Services are incorporated herein by reference to the extent they do not conflict with these Terms and Conditions. To the extent that any other terms and conditions or terms of service conflict with these Terms and Conditions, those other provisions shall control with respect to the use of the particular web site and any Products or Services available on or through the web site or the respective Product or Service at which those other provisions may be found.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website(s) and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website(s)) are owned by or licensed to ShopSalonCity.com and/or the Site Developers or otherwise used as permitted by law.
- Some images and content within this site may have been provided by third parties. On these occasions ShopSalonCity.com has gained assurances from those third parties that this content can be used as permitted by law.
- Any alleged intellectual property infringements should be intimated to ShopSalonCity.com so the appropriate actions can be taken to resolve the situation.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only.
Text Marketing and notifications
By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. Text marketing messages will not exceed [INSERT A NUMBER] a month. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase.
If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply.
For any questions please text HELP to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
Disclaimers & Limitation of Liability
- The Website(s), Products and Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ShopSalonCity.COM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ShopSalonCity.COM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. ShopSalonCity.COM SIMILARLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- To the extent permitted by law, ShopSalonCity.COM and the Site Developers will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- ShopSalonCity.COM and the Site Developers make no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ShopSalonCity.COM and/or the Site Developers for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ShopSalonCity.COM, and the Site Developers or that of their employees or agents.
- Without in any way limiting the prohibition on your resale, assignment, sublicensing, or other transfer of rights or obligations, these Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties hereto and their respective heirs, successors, and assigns.
- These Terms and Conditions shall continue in effect for as long as you use the Products and Services, unless specifically terminated earlier by ShopSalonCity.COM. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions which impose obligations continuing in their nature shall survive termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware that due to the many variations in monitors, browsers, and photography lighting, color of the actual product may vary slightly.
You agree to indemnify and hold ShopSalonCity.COM LLC. and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against ShopSalonCity.COM arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, Products or Services.
Please review and verify your shipping address on all orders. We are not responsible for orders that do not arrive because an incorrect shipping address was provided.
We accept most major credit cards via PayPal, our merchant processor; a PayPal account account is not required to process the order. Please note that your order is charged when you place the order.
Most products are in-stock and ship out the next business day. Some items we have to wait a week or two to have manufactured. Most products detail specific shipping times in the product description. Large items, delivered via freight usually take longer to ship than standard ground service depending on your location. We are not responsible for delays caused by the carrier.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, ShopSalonCity.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. ShopSalonCity.com shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, ShopSalonCity.com shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the charge.
State Sales Tax
We only collect California Sales tax for orders made and shipped within California; we do not collect sales taxes for orders shipped to other states. However, you may be liable for sales tax to your state on the merchandise you receive. You may want to check with your state's taxing authority for "use tax" regulations.
Shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, APO/FPO, Canada, U.S. Territories & International
International Shipments will probably be charged customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerage fees, etc.) when they arrive. Unfortunately, ShopSalonCity.com has no control over these fees. If you are not familiar with the customs fees in your country, please check with your local customs office for more information.
The extra shipping charges you pay to ShopSalonCity.com do NOT include customs fees, import taxes, brokerage fees, or duties. If you refuse to pay the customs fees when your order arrives, the shipment will be returned to ShopSalonCity.com and we will be charged the customs fees plus return shipping costs. Therefore, we do not issue refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order if you refuse to pay the customs fees.
ShopSalonCity.com has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. so please do not ask us to do so - we don't have this information. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
It is possible that the delivery of your order could be delayed due to customs processing. If your order does not arrive in a reasonable amount of time, you should check with your local customs office to see if they are holding the package for payment of fees. Also, some customs offices will send a separate invoice for your customs fees that could arrive several weeks after you receive your shipment. Please be familiar with the customs laws in your country before you order.
We do not make a profit on international shipping charges, in fact, all orders can be shipped using your UPS or FedEx account, please inquire.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
The charge that will appear on your credit card statement will be “PAYPAL “ShopSalonCity.com”. If you place a chargeback with your credit card company (on purpose or by mistake) for any order that you placed and we shipped, there will be a $75.00 research fee charged to your account upon receiving the chargeback by our merchant provider to cover our investigative expenses to prove that you did make the purchase.
ShopSalonCity.com does not tolerate credit card fraud, and all fraud, without exception, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In addition, we will pursue civil legal action seeking any loss of income related to the fraud, including business, legal fees, collection costs, research costs, employee down time and loss of revenues.
ShopSalonCity.com considers credit card charge backs to be fraud if you have made no reasonable effort to work with us to resolve any problems with your purchase. All frivolous chargeback's not only cost our employees time away from our usual and customary matters of conducting normal business, but cost us money, therefore:
You agree that if you, the buyer, choose to do business with ShopSalonCity.com, and you file a charge back with your credit card company, and you do not win the charge back argument, you agree to pay us $75.00 for our time responding to the matter. You, the buyer, authorize us to charge this amount to your credit card. If this charge is rejected, ShopSalonCity.com will pursue collection or legal action to recoup losses for our time associated with responding to the charge back in addition to any other fees explained above. You agree to reimburse us or any representative we may appoint for any legal expenses your actions may make us incur. We take fraud seriously. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed illegal, invalid, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. The waiver of a breach hereunder does not waive any other or subsequent breach.
In the event that you win the charge back with your credit card company, and have not returned our goods, ShopSalonCity.com will make all recovery attempts to collect fraudulently disputed charges plus additional costs via a third-party collection agency and your account will be reported to all credit bureaus as a delinquent collection account. This may severely damage your credit rating for at least the next seven (7) years. At this point, we will no longer accept a return of the merchandise as settlement for the debt and will only accept payment in full. In addition to this, ShopSalonCity.com will file a report with your local police or sheriff’s department, and file a mail fraud complaint with the United States Postal Inspection Service.
Note: The customer must contact ShopSalonCity at info@ShopSalonCity.com or sales@ShopSalonCity.com before attempting a chargeback. NO EXCEPTIONS! We log IP strings on all orders - any orders coming back as a chargeback due to fraudulent activities will be diligently pursued through your local jurisdiction for prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
Thank you for taking the time to read these Terms and Conditions and we hope you enjoy our Products and Services.
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our customers Worldwide!
Bongo International provides our customers with their very own US address. Once you have a US address, you will be able to make purchases with us as well as other US based online retailers. Bongo receives your purchases and logs them into their online system which you can use to view your items and consolidate them with multiple orders.
International customers can save up to 82% off typical international shipping rates by following these four easy steps:
1. Register with Bongo and receive a U.S. shipping address.
2. Enter the Bongo address as both your billing and shipping address.
3. Use the credit card that you have on file with Bongo as the payment method.
4. Once the order arrives at Bongo, log into your account to forward to your country.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Bongo through e-mail. They will be glad to assist you.