FORNEY Facial Steamer
- Shipping Info
- Returns & Warranty
A Facial Steamer for Spa Salon Professional Treatments
The FORNEY facial steamer provides warm steam that is used to cleanse pores and rejuvenate tired skin. Is also uses a UV light to prevent contamination and features a rotating head for functionality. Additionally, it features a large glass water reservoir enclosed in acrylic to prevent breakage.
There are many benefits to the warm vapor from the Forney facial steamer. They include, but are not limited
to the following
- Vapor softens dead surface cells. This allows for easy removal of cells during
- massages and brush therapy.
- Vapor contributes to proper cleaning of skin cells by opening the follicles.
- Vapor penetrates deep into the follicles softening deposits of grease, blackheads, makeup and dirt.
Specifications & Features
- Vaporizer with timer and adjustable spray arm.
- Independent controls for steamer.
The facial vaporizer is considered by many estheticians to be the most important electric apparatus used in the field of esthetics. The benefits of the lukewarm vapor mist are many when diffused on the skin’s surface. They include the following :
1. The vapor mist softens dead surface cells so they can be sloughed off during massage or during the brushing procedure.
2. The warm humid mist aids in opening the follicles so that they can be properly cleansed.
3. The vapor penetrates deep into the follicles to soften deposits of grease, blackheads, makeup and dirt so that this debris can be removed with ease.
4. The vapor mist helps the pores to eliminate toxins.
5. The vapor mist increases blood circulation by causing the blood vessels to expand.
6. The action of the vapor improves cell metabolism.
1. Pour distilled water into the beat-resisting glass jar through filler spout. Do not fill it over the red-line.
2. Turn switch on then the vapor mist will diffuse from the vapor nozzle after 5-10 minutes.
3. Then turn on the switch “OZONE” for lighted up the ozone lamp, so as to spurt the IONATION vapor mist. And adjust the timer (which only T-909 and M-1 have\his settle).
4. Adjust distance of steam nozzle from client in accordance with skin condition.
5. When water exhaust up to the lowest safety level the alarm will loud. And then turn off switch first before filling more water to start.
6. The appropriate vapor mist direction should be from lower chin to the whole face.
HOW TO USE:
1. Fill the heat resistant glass jar with distilled water. To do this pour distilled water through the fill spout. Do not fill above the red line.
2. Turn the timer on. Once the timer is on, it takes 5 to 10 minutes to create steam.
3. Push the ozone switch on to use the ozone feature.
4. Use the adjustable arm to position the steam as needed.
5. When water is low, turn the machine off before refilling
1. Assemble the legs together according to the middle cutouts.
2. Place the claw a top the legs.
3. Take the base post and fit it into the claws upper cavity.
4. Flip the Leg-Claw–Post assembly upside down. This will allow you to tighten the mounting plate, lock washer, and washer with the bolt to the Leg-Claw-Post assembly.
5. Turn your assembled base unit over so that the casters are sitting on the floor. Then place the extension post into the base post.
6. Tighten the extension post at the desired. Then Place the body of the steamer on top of the extension post. You might tighten the extension post to the base post first.
7. Your steamer is now ready to operate.
1. Before cleaning, turn off the unit and unplug from the wall.
2. Use a distilled water and white vinegar solution (one cup vinegar to one quart water) to clean the jar and heating element. The glass jar and heating element should be cleaned once a week.
3. If the heating element needs to be scrubbed, it is best to use a soft metal brush.
REPLACING THE UV BULB:
1. Turn off the steamer and unplug from the wall
2. Remove the Arm Cap as well as the steam cap. Inside the Steam Cap there will be a Steam Filter. Remove the Steam Filter as well.
3. Remove the two Arm Faces from the arm. To do this, remove the two screws that were covered by the Arm Cap. Then remove the two screws at the bottom of the Arm Faces.
4. Once the faces are off, turn the bulb, remove and replace.
1. To remove the glass jar for cleaning, unlatch the plexiglass cover surrounding the jar.
2. The glass jar is held in place by a mount plate. Loosen the mounting plate and turn the plate so that it is no longer under the jar.
3. The jar is now ready to be removed.
4. When placing the jar back on the steamer make sure the gasket is in its correct place.
1. Vaporizer will turn off automatically when the water is less than 1/3 Volume.
2. Distillable water should be used in the vaporizer. The use of tap water will eventually cause malfunction of the machine, due to calcium and mineral deposits.
3. The glass jar and heating elements should be cleaned once a week by filling with a solution of distillable water and white vinegar (one cup white vinegar to one quart water), and it will be cleared overnight. The glass jar is empty and rinsed then stored until ready for use.
4. Please use the soft metal-thread brush for eliminated when the heating elements stuck with some material of lime.
5. If steamer is not in operation be sure the unit is off and unplugged from the wall
Shipping with ShopSalonCity is Fast!
We ship from the big to the small - from shampoo backwash units to salon technician stools. At ShopSalonCity.com, we have great discounted shipping rate for ground and LTL freight shipping in the lower 48 states.
- Find the product you are interested in on our website
- Add it to your shopping cart
- Enter the ship-to zip code
- Choose your shipping method
Then you will see the shipping rate in your checkout.
We can ship ground worldwide. To ship LTL Freight to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or any country outside of the U.S., please reach out to us and we will check with our carriers and run a separate quote for you.
|Item||Definition||Shipping Method||Handling Time||Transit Time|
Examples: Stools, Trolleys,
|Package length + girth is |
below 130 inches
|Ground||2 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
Large or Fragile Packages
|Package length + girth |
exceeds 130 inches
OR product is fragile
|LTL Freight||5 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
|Large Products need Pre-build|
Example: Pedicure Spa Chairs
|Pedicure spa chairs need a |
custom built tub prior to ship
|5-7 Business Days|
Shop With Confidence
We stand behind all of our products with a 30 day Money-Back Guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to find a better fit. Or, we’ll simply refund your purchase – no questions asked (though some restrictions do apply, which are outlined in detail in our policy details below.)
Read below to understand Our Return Policy in three simple guides: Authorization, Eligibility & Applicable Fees
All returns must be authorized by ShopSalonCity. Any return without our prior knowledge will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued. Here’s how to receive authorization:
- Contact us using the form on our contact us page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 469-975-4322.
- One of our Service Representatives will contact you to get the information we need to authorize and process your return.
We would also appreciate any related photos or videos so that we can better understand the issue you had with your purchase. Once the return merchandise has been received, ShopSalonCity will issue a refund and/or credit, which will be processed within 7 business days.
New and unused products in their original packaging are eligible for a full refund if sent back to ShopSalonCity within 30 days of the day the product was delivered to your location. Returns after 30 days of the receipt of your shipment will not be accepted. Custom items, clearance products, and special orders are not eligible for returns. Products that have been installed or connected to plumbing (including but not limited to shampoo backwash units, pedicure spas, etc.), and beauty products (due to covid) are ineligible for returns/exchanges. Partial refunds are not available for partial kits – the full kit with all related parts must be included to be eligible for a refund.
3. Fees & Liability
All returned products will be subject to inspection and may be subject to additional fees. Returned product without its original packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25%. If item(s) are returned damaged or not in the original packaging, an additional 10% fee will be assessed to cover those costs.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable, and ShopSalonCity is not responsible for any expenses incurred in the return process, including freight charges. All processing fees on returned items that were originally paid through the use of financing will be collected upfront before a return authorization number will be issued.
If an item was originally shipped by freight, it must also be returned by freight – you will need to prepare the return in the original box and it must be strapped to a pallet. If you have questions about this process, we are available during business hours to offer assistance.
Shipping Address for Returns:
ShopSalonCity: Customer Service Department
1036 S Jupiter Rd, Ste 200
Garland, TX 75042
Warranty Policy - Shop with Peace of Mind
Every product offered by ShopSalonCity is covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. If anything does not work as intended within our warranty terms, we will resolved the issue with either replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund, or warranty repair services.
Our team located in Texas includes skilled mechanics that assemble and work on these products every day. So if you have any issue, you can rest assured you are in good hands and we can resolve the issue quickly, and efficiently.
To see our full Warranty information, please visit our Terms, Conditions, and Policies Page.