Truman Barber Chair
A Vintage Inspired Barber Chair Designed with Durability in Mind
The Truman Barber Chair features vintage design cues like the arched arm rests and curved flip out footrest. The Truman barber chair uses a solid steel frame that is lifted with a durable hydraulic pump with a weight capacity of 580 lbs. This design fits nicely into a variety of barbershop or salon environments and can be a great upgrade to your space.
- Upholstered with a white or black high grade vinyl
- Tufted buttons on backrest
- Plush cushion for more comfort
- High end polished chrome plating
- Adjustable & removable headrest
- Single right side lever for smooth 45-degree recline
- Padded flip-up ankle rest, calf rest, and armrests
- Accented frame detailing on foot, calf, and ankle rest
- Professional cast iron pump & steel base with black pump cover
- Weight limit approximately 580 lbs
Dimensions & Specifications
- Product Weight: 170 lbs
- Overall Unit: 26" W x 46" D x 42" H (lowest position)
- Pump Adjustable to 48" H (from top of headrest to floor)
- Depth with footrest extension: 48" D
- Seat Cushion: 19" W x 20" D
- Back Cushion: 18" W x 18" H
- Inside & Armrests: 20.5" W
- Outside & Armrests: 26.25" W
- Seat to Floor (Lowest Position): 21" H
- Seat to Floor (Highest Position): 27" H
- Overall Diameter in circumference (In recline): 60" D
- Height from top of the chair to floor (without headrest): 38"-45" H (Pump Range)
Shipping with ShopSalonCity is Free!
Oh, and it's fast.
- Find the product you are interested in on our website
- Add it to your shopping cart
- Enter the ship-to zip code
- Choose your shipping method
Additional charges apply for expedited shipping and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or any country outside of the US.
|Item||Definition||Shipping Method||Handling Time||Transit Time|
Examples: Stools, Trolleys, Supplies
|Package length + girth is below 130 inches||Ground||2 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
Large or Fragile Packages
Examples: Nail Tables, Barber Chairs, Backwash Units
|Package length + girth exceeds 130 inches OR product is fragile||LTL Freight||5 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
Large Products need Pre-build
Example: Pedicure Spa Chairs
|Pedicure spa chairs need a custom built tub prior to ship||LTL Freight||10 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
Shop With Confidence
We stand behind all of our products with a 30 day Money-Back Guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to find a better fit. Or, we’ll simply refund your purchase – no questions asked (though some restrictions do apply, which are outlined in detail in our policy details below.)
Read below to understand Our Return Policy in three simple guides: Authorization, Eligibility & Applicable Fees
All returns must be authorized by ShopSalonCity. Any return without our prior knowledge will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued. Here’s how to receive authorization:
- Contact us using the form on our contact us page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 469-975-4322.
- One of our Service Representatives will contact you to get the information we need to authorize and process your return.
We would also appreciate any related photos or videos so that we can better understand the issue you had with your purchase. Once the return merchandise has been received, ShopSalonCity will issue a refund and/or credit, which will be processed within 7 business days.
New and unused products in their original packaging are eligible for a full refund if sent back to ShopSalonCity within 30 days of the day the product was delivered to your location. Returns after 30 days of the receipt of your shipment will not be accepted. Custom items, clearance products, and special orders are not eligible for returns. Products that have been installed or connected to plumbing (including but not limited to shampoo backwash units, pedicure spas, etc.), and beauty products (due to covid) are ineligible for returns/exchanges. Partial refunds are not available for partial kits – the full kit with all related parts must be included to be eligible for a refund.
3. Fees & Liability
All returned products will be subject to inspection and may be subject to additional fees. Returned product without its original packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25%. If item(s) are returned damaged or not in the original packaging, an additional 10% fee will be assessed to cover those costs.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable, and ShopSalonCity is not responsible for any expenses incurred in the return process, including freight charges. All processing fees on returned items that were originally paid through the use of financing will be collected upfront before a return authorization number will be issued.
If an item was originally shipped by freight, it must also be returned by freight – you will need to prepare the return in the original box and it must be strapped to a pallet. If you have questions about this process, we are available during business hours to offer assistance.
Shipping Address for Returns:
ShopSalonCity: Customer Service Department
1036 S Jupiter Rd, Ste 200
Garland, TX 75042
Warranty Policy - Shop with Peace of Mind
Every product offered by ShopSalonCity is covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. If anything does not work as intended within our warranty terms, we will resolved the issue with either replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund, or warranty repair services.
Our team located in Texas includes skilled mechanics that assemble and work on these products every day. So if you have any issue, you can rest assured you are in good hands and we can resolve the issue quickly, and efficiently.
To see our full Warranty information, please visit our Terms, Conditions, and Policies Page.