Continuum Maestro Opus Pedicure Chair
The True Pinnacle of the Pedicure Experience - Maestro Opus
The Maestro Opus ensures the finest and most excellent experience for both clients and technicians. Fully designed and built in the USA, the Maestro Opus is available in multiple wood and fabric finishes. With a hand-upholstered Maestro™ chair, and a sweeping, hardwood silhouette, the Opus is a one of kind masterpiece.
Premier pedicure manufacturer, Continuum Footspas launches its new flagship pedicure spa, the Maestro Opus™. With a stylish LED-lit glass bowl, motorized footrests, and an improved pipeless jet system, the Maestro Opus takes its predecessor’s iconic design to the next level.
- Made in the U.S.A. w/ Handcrafted Quality & Design
- Ultra-Modern, Compact Design
- Distinctive sweeping steel & Hardwood Frame with open base
- Attractive Wood Finish Options – Blonde Echo, Cafelle & Genuine Cherry
- Luxurious, Durable Upholstery – Chiffon, Fossil, Baja Brown, Black
- Attractive, Easy to Sanitize, Reinforced LED-lit Glass Footbath
- Pipeless Whirlpool System w/ Easy Clean and Whisper Quiet Magnetic Jets
- Reinforced Solid Steel Frame Support Chair & Basin
- Integrated Ventilation System
- Swivel Chair with Integrated Lumbar Support & Forward / Back Movement
- Seat Tilt & Reclining Back for Improved Comfort
- Dual Client / Tech Seat Controls
- Electronic, Independent Molded Footrest
- USB Port
- Length: 61.25"
- Width: 36" w/ Cupholder
- Width: 44.75" w/ Manicure Side trays
- Height: 52" Chair
- Height 23.5" Floor to Seat
- Basin Capacity: 5.7 US Gallons (21.6 liters)
- 110V (220V - Available by request)
Shipping with ShopSalonCity is Free!
Oh, and it's fast.
- Find the product you are interested in on our website
- Add it to your shopping cart
- Enter the ship-to zip code
- Choose your shipping method
Additional charges apply for expedited shipping and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or any country outside of the US.
|Item||Definition||Shipping Method||Handling Time||Transit Time|
Examples: Stools, Trolleys, Supplies
|Package length + girth is below 130 inches||Ground||2 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
Large or Fragile Packages
Examples: Nail Tables, Barber Chairs, Backwash Units
|Package length + girth exceeds 130 inches OR product is fragile||LTL Freight||2 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
Large Products need Pre-build
Example: Pedicure Spa Chairs
|Pedicure spa chairs need a custom built tub prior to ship||LTL Freight||5 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
Shop With Confidence
We stand behind all of our products with a 30 day Money-Back Guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to find a better fit. Or, we’ll simply refund your purchase – no questions asked (though some restrictions do apply, which are outlined in detail in our policy details below.)
Read below to understand Our Return Policy in three simple guides: Authorization, Eligibility & Applicable Fees
All returns must be authorized by ShopSalonCity. Any return without our prior knowledge will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued. Here’s how to receive authorization:
- Contact us using the form on our contact us page, email us at email@example.com, or call us at 469-975-4322.
- One of our Service Representatives will contact you to get the information we need to authorize and process your return.
We would also appreciate any related photos or videos so that we can better understand the issue you had with your purchase. Once the return merchandise has been received, ShopSalonCity will issue a refund and/or credit, which will be processed within 7 business days.
New and unused products in their original packaging are eligible for a full refund if sent back to ShopSalonCity within 30 days of the day the product was delivered to your location. Returns after 30 days of the receipt of your shipment will not be accepted. Custom items, clearance products, and special orders are not eligible for returns. Products that have been installed or connected to plumbing (including but not limited to shampoo backwash units, pedicure spas, etc.), and beauty products (due to covid) are ineligible for returns/exchanges. Partial refunds are not available for partial kits – the full kit with all related parts must be included to be eligible for a refund.
3. Fees & Liability
All returned products will be subject to inspection and may be subject to additional fees. Returned product without its original packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25%. If item(s) are returned damaged or not in the original packaging, an additional 10% fee will be assessed to cover those costs.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable, and ShopSalonCity is not responsible for any expenses incurred in the return process, including freight charges. All processing fees on returned items that were originally paid through the use of financing will be collected upfront before a return authorization number will be issued.
If an item was originally shipped by freight, it must also be returned by freight – you will need to prepare the return in the original box and it must be strapped to a pallet. If you have questions about this process, we are available during business hours to offer assistance.
Shipping Address for Returns:
ShopSalonCity: Customer Service Department
1036 S Jupiter Rd, Ste 200
Garland, TX 75042
Warranty Policy - Shop with Peace of Mind
Every product offered by ShopSalonCity is covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. If anything does not work as intended within our warranty terms, we will resolved the issue with either replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund, or warranty repair services.
Our team located in Texas includes skilled mechanics that assemble and work on these products every day. So if you have any issue, you can rest assured you are in good hands and we can resolve the issue quickly, and efficiently.
To see our full Warranty information, please visit our Terms, Conditions, and Policies Page.