SIENA Shiatsulogic EX-R Pedicure Chair
Brand : Mayakoba
- AYC-SPA-SIENA-KIT (EX-R)
- Ships in 5-10 business days including building tub and test.
- 48.00 (in)
- 40.00 (in)
- 60.00 (in)
SIENA EX Shiatsulogic Pedicure Chair
Treat your clients lavishly and give them the top relaxation experience with stylish and extremely comfortable Siena Shiatsulogic Pedicure Spa. Built with ultra-sanitary pipeless technology, the jets are removable for cleaning. Great for both technicians and clients, this sleek lavishly-designed spa includes 6-function vibration massage chair to take your customers to the moon while they are getting their pedicure done.
✔ Shiatsulogic Full Function Massage including Tapping, Kneading, Rolling, Pressing, Knocking, and Combination
✔ Cutting Edge Noise Canceling Massage Technology
✔ Remote Control
✔ Automatic Seat Adjustment (Forwards and Backwards)
✔ Acetone Proof Armrests w/ Fold-able Hand Tray, Cup Holder & Phone Holder
✔ Automatic Recline - Backrest Recline Angle: 110 - 135 Degrees
✔ Luraco Jet and Pull-Out Sprayer
✔ Chemical Resistant Fiberglass
✔ LED Color Light
✔ 6 Different Colors of Cover Sets Available for Choose: Black, Burgundy, Coffee, Storm Grey, Cappuccino, Sand/Cappuccino
Shiatsulogic Pedicure Chair Features & Accessories
- Acetone Proof Armrests
- Fold-able Hand Tray
- Cup Holder
- Phone Holder
Chemical Resistant Fiberglass Base
- 4 Gallon Capacity Tub
- Chemical Resistant Fiberglass Base
- LED Color Light
Easy to Use Remote
- Automatic Seat Adjustment (Forwards and Backwards)
- Cutting Edge Noise Canceling Massage Technology
- Automatic Recline
Pipeless Whirlpool System
- Pipeless Whirlpool System
- Pull-Out Sprayer
- Luraco Jet
- Resin Bowl
Pedicure Spa Chair Preview:
Option of Discharge Pump:
- Wall Drain: If you have a Wall Drain, please make sure you select the Discharge Pump option, and we will build in discharge pump in your tub and have it fully assembled for you.
- Floor Drain: If you use a Floor Drain, then you can opt out the discharge pump option and let the water drain by gravity. However, with a discharge pump, you can drain out water in the basin much faster.
- Our Recommendation: We strongly recommend you to prebuild the discharge pump in your tub for more flexibility and compatibility for both wall drain and floor drain. It is also a feature to improve our drain efficiency and safer to have.
You will receive your pedicure chair in 3 individual packages, the base, the chair and the cushion. There are few things you will need to know before you start operating your new spa chair.
1. Some of MAYAKOBA pedicure spa models require the use of rail spacers to lift the chair. If your spa chair base comes with the rail spacers, they should be placed side by side (or left to right), under the chair. This enables the chair to be lifted, thus preventing damage to the foot bath tub as the chair moves forward and backwards.
2. The wooden board included with your seat cushion, should be screwed to the chair frame and the cushion placed on top of the board. Be sure to insert the cushion power chord through the hole in the board (located at the back, left side of the chair. Feed the chord under the pedicure chair and attach it to the adjoining connector. The connecting chord only goes in one way- DO NOT force the connection! If the connection is in the right position, they should easily insert into each other.
3. Make sure the air hoses are connected to the power box under the chair in the base, as it may have come undone while in transit to you. There are (4) things that connect to the black power box under the chair base. One air hose on each side of the box. One side has a small white nipple for one tube to slide over. The other side of the power box has a round black nipple in which the tubing is securely pushed or inserted into the hole in the center of the black nipple on the opposite side of the power box. Both tubes have to be in place on opposite sides of the power box for the water to circulate and drain properly.
4. The flashing light power chord should be plugged into the outlet side of the black power box, so that the colored lights turns on and off when the technician presses on/off switch at the front of the chair along with the water circulation jet head.
5. The plumbing requires three feet of 3/4" PVC pipe and four 90 ° 3/4" corners in order to go up and over the back of the pedicure base, which then goes to your drain. We suggest this is done by a certified plumber. Do not worry! The water pump under the chair base is designed to carry the water up to four feet in height.
6. The hot water connection is on the top and the cold water connection is on the bottom.
7. There are two power chords that connect to the wall outlet; one for the chair controls and one for the pedicure bowl controls.
Please call us at 469-560-2993 for bulk discount.
Just had a hard time connecting the chair to the base.
Este pedicure no tiene nada que envidiarle a los de whale spa de Valentino son súper hermosos y dan buenos masajes estoy enamorado de esto...
Love it very much, nice design chair with beautiful glass tub looking very elegant, comfortable chair and excellent back massage, all my clients are love it