ROOSEVELT Barber Chair
Brand : Berkeley
- 29.50 (in)
- 32.50 (in)
- 31.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Roosevelt Barber Chair
The Roosevelt Barber Chair sources its design style from the vintage 1920's chairs built by Theo Kochs. The beautifully ornate chrome of the arm and leg rest give the chair an updated, high-class feel to add to your barber shop or salon. These chairs incorporate durable steel and polished vinyl upholstery with a slight texturing. The Roosevelt reclines up to a full 45 degrees and uses a heavy duty hydraulic pump for supports up to 500 lbs. Other amenities include an adjustable/removable headrest, flip-style foot and leg rest, steel reinforced heavy-duty armrests, high density foam cushioning with memory for maximum comfort, and a reclining pull mechanism. This chair comes in Black, Crimson, or Brown colors.
Features & Specifications:
- Heavy duty pump & plate supports up to 500 lbs
- Extremely comfortable and versatile, Reclines up to 45 degrees
- Stylish design, Classic Vintage Look
- Black polished upholstery
- Incorporates Durable Steel
- Seat Height (top face to ground) : 23.5 in - 30" (stroke 6.5").
- Seat Width (arm-arm) : 21.5 in inside, 27.75 in outside, Seat depth : 21.5 in.
- Seat Back height (no Pillow) : 17.5 in.
- Backrest inclined angle : 98-130 degree.
- Packaging Size : 31 x 29.5 x 32.5 inch.
- Weight : 173.00 lbs
Please call us at 469-560-2993 for bulk discount
Love the classic style. Durable and well worth the money. I don’t plan on buying another one so I wanted to get one that could last years; and I think this could be the one.