KN95 Ear Loop Disposable Folding Face Masks (1 BAG of 10 PCS)
Disposable KN95 Ear Loop Mask
*HIGHLY BREATHABLE | *EFFECTIVE FILTRATION | *CONTOURED SHAPE
4-Layer of Super Protection | Meet the Standards of FFP2, KN95 and N95*
The KN95 Ear Loop Disposable Folding Face Mask is used to give you better protection from airborne particles or nasty viruses indoor at work or outdoor in public locations. The KN95 Ear Loop Disposable Face Mask is suitable for respiratory protection, filtering dust, haze, bacteria, droplets and other harmful particles in the air. Lab tested and clinically proven in lowering the chance of exposure to airborne infections.
Details & Specs:
- EFFICIENT FILTRATION: Filters at least 95% of dust, haze, droplets, and other particles.
- MULTI-LAYER FILTERS: Uses melt-blown nonwoven material of a moderate thickness for optimal particle absorption. The electrostatic filter is highly efficient at filtering particles.
- BREATHE WITH EASE: Nonwoven fabric allows for comfortable breathing.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: Comfortable to wear, and using a low impedance filter material with no odor.
- SECURELY SEALED: Adjustable metal strip ensures optimal sealing between the bridge of the nose and the mask.
1. Unfold the mask and pull the bands outward on each end.
2. Position the mask on your face with the adjustable metal strip facing up.
3. Place the bands around both ears.
4. Press down lightly on the metal strip to ensure the mask is securely sealed.
- DO NOT use the mask in medical and surgical environments.
- DO NOT use the mask in an environment where the oxygen concentration is below 19.5%.
- DO NOT use the mask if you have a beard or other facial hair that has direct contact between your face and the edge of the mask.
- DO NOT use the mask in an environment of toxic gas.
This mask does not completely eliminate the risk of all diseases and infections. The mask must be sealed properly in other to be effective, misuse can result in a higher risk of contracting illness. For adult use only.
Store in a dry area at room temperature and do not wash the mask with water.
***Order Now! Inventory Runs Out Fast***
Beauty Salon Safety Tip
PPE Masks. Until the CDC recommends otherwise, disposable surgical and/or N95-style masks should be worn by salon employees and clients at all times. Worried about the expense? You can use a UV Sanitizer to sterilize the masks and reuse them. And, with their dry high heat and UV radiation capabilities, your salon's UV Towel Warmers can also be used to disinfect certain store-bought masks for reuse. See the Cleaning & Disinfecting section below for additional information. Just be sure to follow CDC recommendations for items deemed disposable.
More Salon Safety Tips.
Shipping with ShopSalonCity is Fast!
We ship from the big to the small - from shampoo backwash units to salon technician stools. At ShopSalonCity.com, we have great discounted shipping rate for ground and LTL freight shipping in the lower 48 states.
- Find the product you are interested in on our website
- Add it to your shopping cart
- Enter the ship-to zip code
- Choose your shipping method
Then you will see the shipping rate in your checkout.
We can ship ground worldwide. To ship LTL Freight to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or any country outside of the U.S., please reach out to us and we will check with our carriers and run a separate quote for you.
|Item||Definition||Shipping Method||Handling Time||Transit Time|
Examples: Stools, Trolleys, Supplies
|Package length + girth is below 130 inches||Ground||2 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
Large or Fragile Packages
Examples: Nail Tables, Barber Chairs, Backwash Units
|Package length + girth exceeds 130 inches OR product is fragile||LTL Freight||5 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
Large Products need Pre-build
Example: Pedicure Spa Chairs
|Pedicure spa chairs need a custom built tub prior to ship||LTL Freight||10 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
Shop With Confidence
We stand behind all of our products with a 30 day Money-Back Guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to find a better fit. Or, we’ll simply refund your purchase – no questions asked (though some restrictions do apply, which are outlined in detail in our policy details below.)
Read below to understand Our Return Policy in three simple guides: Authorization, Eligibility & Applicable Fees
All returns must be authorized by ShopSalonCity. Any return without our prior knowledge will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued. Here’s how to receive authorization:
- Contact us using the form on our contact us page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 469-975-4322.
- One of our Service Representatives will contact you to get the information we need to authorize and process your return.
We would also appreciate any related photos or videos so that we can better understand the issue you had with your purchase. Once the return merchandise has been received, ShopSalonCity will issue a refund and/or credit, which will be processed within 7 business days.
New and unused products in their original packaging are eligible for a full refund if sent back to ShopSalonCity within 30 days of the day the product was delivered to your location. Returns after 30 days of the receipt of your shipment will not be accepted. Custom items, clearance products, and special orders are not eligible for returns. Products that have been installed or connected to plumbing (including but not limited to shampoo backwash units, pedicure spas, etc.), and beauty products (due to covid) are ineligible for returns/exchanges. Partial refunds are not available for partial kits – the full kit with all related parts must be included to be eligible for a refund.
3. Fees & Liability
All returned products will be subject to inspection and may be subject to additional fees. Returned product without its original packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25%. If item(s) are returned damaged or not in the original packaging, an additional 10% fee will be assessed to cover those costs.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable, and ShopSalonCity is not responsible for any expenses incurred in the return process, including freight charges. All processing fees on returned items that were originally paid through the use of financing will be collected upfront before a return authorization number will be issued.
If an item was originally shipped by freight, it must also be returned by freight – you will need to prepare the return in the original box and it must be strapped to a pallet. If you have questions about this process, we are available during business hours to offer assistance.
Shipping Address for Returns:
ShopSalonCity: Customer Service Department
1036 S Jupiter Rd, Ste 200
Garland, TX 75042
Warranty Policy - Shop with Peace of Mind
Every product offered by ShopSalonCity is covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. If anything does not work as intended within our warranty terms, we will resolved the issue with either replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund, or warranty repair services.
Our team located in Texas includes skilled mechanics that assemble and work on these products every day. So if you have any issue, you can rest assured you are in good hands and we can resolve the issue quickly, and efficiently.
To see our full Warranty information, please visit our Terms, Conditions, and Policies Page.