Arrojo II Pedicure Spa Chair - Shiatsulogic EX-R
- Shiatsulogic Massage Chair
- Optional Add-ons
Satisfy and Impress each client with the Arrojo II Pedicure Spa
Make a bold statement of luxury with every client. The Arrojo II sides are lit by LED's and accented by flowing style lines. The PU diamond quilted leather makes for a supple seat while each client soaks their feet in the luminous resin bowl.
The Arrojo II comes standard with a Pipeless whirlpool system and pullout sprayer that provide therapeutic water benefits for the feet. It creates a relaxing Pedicure Chair experience with luscious bubbles to soothe, massage, and soften the feet.
Specifications & Features
EX-R CHAIR AMENITIES
CHEMICAL RESISTANT FIBERGLASS BASE
EASY TO USE PEDICURE CHAIR REMOTE
PIPELESS WHIRLPOOL SYSTEM
Shiatsulogic Massage Chair by Mayakoba
Shiatsu is a Japanese word for a bodywork therapy based on certain acupuncture principles and has roots in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM). Shiatsu applies finger and palm pressure to specific points of the body. This pressure moves in a rhythmic sequence from one point to another through pathways called “meridians.” Shiatsu’s goal aims to recover and strengthen the flow of the body’s vital energy (known as “Chi”), so as to relieve tension and pain.
To simulate Shiatsu massage therapy, ShopSalonCity’s Shiatsulogic massage chairs mimic the delicate hands of a therapist, providing a soothing and therapeutic massage. Shiatsulogic technology thoughtfully combines an array of massage settings that give your clients the comfort they need.
With Shiatsulogic pedicure spa chairs, your clients enjoy:
All of our Shiatsulogic massage chairs have traditional or built-in remote controls and smart buttons. These features make it easy for pedicure technicians to adjust their clients into an ideal position, but they also let the clients over the massage function type and its intensity. The Shiatsulogic series of massage chairs also come with acetone resistant manicure trays on the armrests. Thus, you can use this chair to offer a 3-in-1 full service to your clients: manicure, pedicure, and body massage. By maximizing the services you can provide to your clients with just one chair, it’s a smart buying decision, money-wise, for smart salon owners and nail professionals.
Other features to look for in a Shiatsulogic massage chair? Cup holders, USB ports, phone holder, purse hooks, and more!
Difference between Exclusive EX-R and Luxurious LX
The LX chair has the following upgrades that the Exclusive EX-R does not:
- Built-in remote control
- USB Port
- Purse hook
- New and improved cover set
- Both chairs have the same massage functions
You can also refer to below infographic to have a side-by-side comparison.
Pedicure Spa Chair Optional Add-Ons
Our full line of Mayakoba branded pedicure spa chairs features three fantastic optional add-ons. Let’s take a look at each option, and how each can improve or enhance your daily operations.
Discharge Pump: “Down The Drain” Fast, In A Good Way
Available On All Models
The discharge pump allows the tub to empty the water through a wall setup, the drain motor can pump up to 4ft height. If you have a floor drain then this is not required.
- Wall Drain: If you have a Wall Drain, be sure to opt-in for a pump at purchase. We will provide complete installation prior to shipping, making set-up on your end super easy.
- Floor Drain: If you use a Floor Drain, then you can opt out the discharge pump option and let the water drain by gravity. However, with a discharge pump, you can drain out water in the basin much faster and greatly improve your drain efficiency.
- Our Recommendation: We strongly recommend you to prebuild the discharge pump in your tub for more flexibility and compatibility for both wall drain and floor drain. It is also a feature to improve our drain efficiency and safer to have.
Autofill Functionality: Fill ‘Er Up, Nice And Easy
Available On All Models (with the only exception of Perla Pedi Chair)
The autofill will automatically fill the tub with water and stop it from overfilling.
Turn on the water, then go grab your customer a cup of coffee! Using a sensor, autofill functionality fills your tub to the perfect depth – and saves you from worrying about embarrassing overflows. Please take note, though: this functionality isn’t compatible with disposable liners.
Air Ventilation System: Keep Things Fresh
Available On All Models
Professional air vent will direct any chemicals or smells outside your building, helping keep your salon or spa smelling clean and inviting. Please advise that these vents should be connected to your building’s exhaust or ventilation system to ensure proper operation - the air vent installed in the spa base are just the parts for you to connect to your ventilation system in your building. Please make sure your building has built-in ventilation system before you request to add that option in your pedicure spa.
Magnetic Wet End Jet Head with LED Light (Exclusive to LOTUS II)
The magnetic wet jet provides a soothing whirlpool effect for a better client experience while also making it easier to clean and sanitize your equipment.
Beautiful and simple to use, the LOTUS II features a modern design and advanced Shiatsulogic massage functionality. But you can choose to take your pedicure service capabilities to a whole new level with a magnetic wet end jet head illuminated by alternating LED lighting!
How To Assemble Video & User Manual
After you purchase a pedicure chair by Mayakoba, you will receive your pedicure chair in 3 individual boxes - the base, the chair top and the cover set. Follow our instructions below to get it assembled:
- How To Assemble Your Mayakoba Pedicure Spa Chair (YouTube Video)
- User Manual for Mayakoba Pedicure Chair
There are few things you will need to know before you start operating your new spa chair.
1. Some of MAYAKOBA pedicure spa models require the use of rail spacers to lift the chair. If your spa chair base comes with the rail spacers, they should be placed side by side (or left to right), under the chair. This enables the chair to be lifted, thus preventing damage to the foot bath tub as the chair moves forward and backwards.
2. The wooden board included with your seat cushion, should be screwed to the chair frame and the cushion placed on top of the board. Be sure to insert the cushion power chord through the hole in the board (located at the back, left side of the chair. Feed the chord under the pedicure chair and attach it to the adjoining connector. The connecting chord only goes in one way- DO NOT force the connection! If the connection is in the right position, they should easily insert into each other.
3. Make sure the air hoses are connected to the power box under the chair in the base, as it may have come undone while in transit to you. There are (4) things that connect to the black power box under the chair base. One air hose on each side of the box. One side has a small white nipple for one tube to slide over. The other side of the power box has a round black nipple in which the tubing is securely pushed or inserted into the hole in the center of the black nipple on the opposite side of the power box. Both tubes have to be in place on opposite sides of the power box for the water to circulate and drain properly.
4. The flashing light power chord should be plugged into the outlet side of the black power box, so that the colored lights turns on and off when the technician presses on/off switch at the front of the chair along with the water circulation jet head.
5. The plumbing requires three feet of 3/4" PVC pipe and four 90 ° 3/4" corners in order to go up and over the back of the pedicure base, which then goes to your drain. We suggest this is done by a certified plumber. Do not worry! The water pump under the chair base is designed to carry the water up to four feet in height.
6. The hot water connection is on the top and the cold water connection is on the bottom.
7. There are two power chords that connect to the wall outlet; one for the chair controls and one for the pedicure bowl controls.
Shipping with ShopSalonCity is Free!
Oh, and it's fast.
- Find the product you are interested in on our website
- Add it to your shopping cart
- Enter the ship-to zip code
- Choose your shipping method
Additional charges apply for expedited shipping and shipping to Hawaii, Alaska, or any country outside of the US.
|Item||Definition||Shipping Method||Handling Time||Transit Time|
Examples: Stools, Trolleys, Supplies
|Package length + girth is below 130 inches||Ground||2 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
Large or Fragile Packages
Examples: Nail Tables, Barber Chairs, Backwash Units
|Package length + girth exceeds 130 inches OR product is fragile||LTL Freight||2 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
Large Products need Pre-build
Example: Pedicure Spa Chairs
|Pedicure spa chairs need a custom built tub prior to ship||LTL Freight||5 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
Shop With Confidence
We stand behind all of our products with a 30 day Money-Back Guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to find a better fit. Or, we’ll simply refund your purchase – no questions asked (though some restrictions do apply, which are outlined in detail in our policy details below.)
Read below to understand Our Return Policy in three simple guides: Authorization, Eligibility & Applicable Fees
All returns must be authorized by ShopSalonCity. Any return without our prior knowledge will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued. Here’s how to receive authorization:
- Contact us using the form on our contact us page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 469-975-4322.
- One of our Service Representatives will contact you to get the information we need to authorize and process your return.
We would also appreciate any related photos or videos so that we can better understand the issue you had with your purchase. Once the return merchandise has been received, ShopSalonCity will issue a refund and/or credit, which will be processed within 7 business days.
New and unused products in their original packaging are eligible for a full refund if sent back to ShopSalonCity within 30 days of the day the product was delivered to your location. Returns after 30 days of the receipt of your shipment will not be accepted. Custom items, clearance products, and special orders are not eligible for returns. Products that have been installed or connected to plumbing (including but not limited to shampoo backwash units, pedicure spas, etc.), and beauty products (due to covid) are ineligible for returns/exchanges. Partial refunds are not available for partial kits – the full kit with all related parts must be included to be eligible for a refund.
3. Fees & Liability
All returned products will be subject to inspection and may be subject to additional fees. Returned product without its original packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25%. If item(s) are returned damaged or not in the original packaging, an additional 10% fee will be assessed to cover those costs.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable, and ShopSalonCity is not responsible for any expenses incurred in the return process, including freight charges. All processing fees on returned items that were originally paid through the use of financing will be collected upfront before a return authorization number will be issued.
If an item was originally shipped by freight, it must also be returned by freight – you will need to prepare the return in the original box and it must be strapped to a pallet. If you have questions about this process, we are available during business hours to offer assistance.
Shipping Address for Returns:
ShopSalonCity: Customer Service Department
1036 S Jupiter Rd, Ste 200
Garland, TX 75042
Warranty Policy - Shop with Peace of Mind
Every product offered by ShopSalonCity is covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. If anything does not work as intended within our warranty terms, we will resolved the issue with either replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund, or warranty repair services.
Our team located in Texas includes skilled mechanics that assemble and work on these products every day. So if you have any issue, you can rest assured you are in good hands and we can resolve the issue quickly, and efficiently.
To see our full Warranty information, please visit our Terms, Conditions, and Policies Page.