- Shipping Info
- Returns & Warranty
An Multi-purpose Tattoo Client Chair with 3 Motor Controls
This fully motorized Aglaia Tattoo Bed designed by Beauty-Ace is built for tattoos, cosmetic works, and therapies. It can convert from an upright chair to a flat bed at the push of a button.
The three electric motors allow the user to adjust the chair height, the backrest angle, and headrest to suit every client. An ergonomic design provides better support and greater comfort. The CE certified motors are quiet and smooth so as not to disturb your clients and help them relax fully.
This Aglaia tattoo chair also comes with a smart remote control to easily lift & lower the chair. The backrest and leg supports can be tilted to the perfect angle to conduct your work.
Constructed with a powder-coated metal frame and acrylic cover, this tattoo bed is very strong and has a 350 lbs weight capacity. The bed has foam padding with faux leather covers. This not only adds to its aesthetic appeal but also makes it easier to clean.
This Aglaia tattoo and massage bed is an indispensable part of your salon furniture set. It can be used not just in tattoo studios, salons, spas and massage spas but also by doctors, dentists, and chiropractors.
- Ships fully assembled.
- The angle and height can be adjusted in all directions through the remote, which can be switched freely.
- This electric tattoo bed comes with all key functions while remaining cost effective.
- The European CE-certified motor control box is of the highest quality. The operation is smooth, silent and won't disturb your clients.
- Strong load-bearing capacity, strong stability, excellent welding and polishing details of the metal chassis.
- The bed shell is wrapped in a white acrylic cover which creates a beautiful white base and protects the life of the software. It is easy to clean.
- The remote controls the up and down movement through a button, which is clearly marked and easy to operate.
Operation of the 3 Motors Electric Tattoo Client Chair
- Size: 70.8"L x 22.8"W x 22.8 " 31.8"H, in inches (5.9'L x 1.9'W x 2.65'H, in feet)
- 4 sections of bed surface: backrest length: 33" / seat length: 20" / leg: 12.2", foot extension: 6.1"
- Seat width (including armrests): 32.6"
- Packing size: 59"L x 26.7"W x 24.4"H
- Attributes: removable headrest
- Color available: White & Black & Purple
- Backrest adjustment (inclined/flat) 0-76°, footrest adjustment (inclined/flat) 0-90°, overall lift 58-81cm
- The armrest can be adjusted by 180°
Shipping with ShopSalonCity is Fast!
We ship from the big to the small - from shampoo backwash units to salon technician stools. At ShopSalonCity.com, we have great discounted shipping rate for ground and LTL freight shipping in the lower 48 states.
- Find the product you are interested in on our website
- Add it to your shopping cart
- Enter the ship-to zip code
- Choose your shipping method
Then you will see the shipping rate in your checkout.
We can ship ground worldwide. To ship LTL Freight to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico or any country outside of the U.S., please reach out to us and we will check with our carriers and run a separate quote for you.
|Item||Definition||Shipping Method||Handling Time||Transit Time|
Examples: Stools, Trolleys,
|Package length + girth is |
below 130 inches
|Ground||2 Business Days||3-5 Business Days|
Large or Fragile Packages
|Package length + girth |
exceeds 130 inches
OR product is fragile
|LTL Freight||5 Business Days||5-7 Business Days|
|Large Products need Pre-build|
Example: Pedicure Spa Chairs
|Pedicure spa chairs need a |
custom built tub prior to ship
|5-7 Business Days|
Shop With Confidence
We stand behind all of our products with a 30 day Money-Back Guarantee. If you're not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will work with you to find a better fit. Or, we’ll simply refund your purchase – no questions asked (though some restrictions do apply, which are outlined in detail in our policy details below.)
Read below to understand Our Return Policy in three simple guides: Authorization, Eligibility & Applicable Fees
All returns must be authorized by ShopSalonCity. Any return without our prior knowledge will not be accepted and a refund will not be issued. Here’s how to receive authorization:
- Contact us using the form on our contact us page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 469-975-4322.
- One of our Service Representatives will contact you to get the information we need to authorize and process your return.
We would also appreciate any related photos or videos so that we can better understand the issue you had with your purchase. Once the return merchandise has been received, ShopSalonCity will issue a refund and/or credit, which will be processed within 7 business days.
New and unused products in their original packaging are eligible for a full refund if sent back to ShopSalonCity within 30 days of the day the product was delivered to your location. Returns after 30 days of the receipt of your shipment will not be accepted. Custom items, clearance products, and special orders are not eligible for returns. Products that have been installed or connected to plumbing (including but not limited to shampoo backwash units, pedicure spas, etc.), and beauty products (due to covid) are ineligible for returns/exchanges. Partial refunds are not available for partial kits – the full kit with all related parts must be included to be eligible for a refund.
3. Fees & Liability
All returned products will be subject to inspection and may be subject to additional fees. Returned product without its original packaging will be subject to a minimum restocking fee of 25%. If item(s) are returned damaged or not in the original packaging, an additional 10% fee will be assessed to cover those costs.
Original shipping charges are non-refundable, and ShopSalonCity is not responsible for any expenses incurred in the return process, including freight charges. All processing fees on returned items that were originally paid through the use of financing will be collected upfront before a return authorization number will be issued.
If an item was originally shipped by freight, it must also be returned by freight – you will need to prepare the return in the original box and it must be strapped to a pallet. If you have questions about this process, we are available during business hours to offer assistance.
Shipping Address for Returns:
ShopSalonCity: Customer Service Department
1036 S Jupiter Rd, Ste 200
Garland, TX 75042
Warranty Policy - Shop with Peace of Mind
Every product offered by ShopSalonCity is covered by a limited parts warranty that begins the same day the product is delivered. If anything does not work as intended within our warranty terms, we will resolved the issue with either replacements parts, replacement of complete units, a refund, or warranty repair services.
Our team located in Texas includes skilled mechanics that assemble and work on these products every day. So if you have any issue, you can rest assured you are in good hands and we can resolve the issue quickly, and efficiently.
To see our full Warranty information, please visit our Terms, Conditions, and Policies Page.