A Trendy Matte-Black Steel Barber Chair with an Emphasis on Comfort
The Adams barber chair by Berkeley features a trendy matte-black steel and an old school design. This chair has a unique triangular back construction, which provides better support to each customer over a standard circular back. This barber chair is a great combination of clean but elaborate to fit perfectly in a variety of barbershop décors.
- Manufactured matte-black steel framework has weight limit approximately 580 lbs.
- Complete blacked-out frame looks great even when tarnished or unclean
- Vintage geometric pattern detailing throughout footrest, calf and ankle rest
- Tufted puckered button backrest with high grade upholstery
- Chair top mounted on a heavy-duty hydraulic pump & protective black pump cover
- Removable & adjustable headrest
- Curved & Padded armrests, plush seat cushioning and padded calf rest for additional emphasis on client comfort
- Full 45-degree recline with a flip-up footrest to complete a traditional shave or eyebrow service
Dimensions Details & Specifications
- Product Weight: 150 lbs.
- Overall Unit: 28" W x 48" D x 42" H (lowest position)
- Pump Adjustable to 49.5" H (from top of headrest to floor)
- Height from top of the chair to floor (without headrest): 38"- 45" H (Pump Range)
- Depth with footrest extension: 50" D
- Seat Cushion: 19" W x 20.5" D
- Back Cushion: 19.5" W x 16" H
- Inside Armrests: 20" W
- Outside Armrests: 26" W
- Seat to Floor (Lowest Position): 20" H
- Seat to Floor (Highest Position): 27" H
- Overall Diameter in circumference (In recline): 59.5" D