Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer Gel with 70% Alcohol (Made in Korea)
- 8.00 (in)
- 10.00 (in)
- 8.00 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer Gel (70% Alcohol) by KEEN ESSENTIALS
Made in Korea | FDA Registered | With Herb Extracts
KEEN Essentials Hand Sanitizer Gel is made in South Korea and passed FDA inspections. It is formulated for fast drying when hands are rubbed together - evaporates within seconds and does not leave any sticky residue or unpleasant sensations.
We have used high-grade purified alcohol approved for hand sanitizer use. All of our hand sanitizers use at least 70% alcohol which exceeds the minimum recommended amount per the CDC guidelines which is 60%.
Glycerin and precious herb extracts are also added to the hand sanitizer gel to moisturize and soften your hands from dryness. Herb extracts includes Sunflower Oil, Chamomila Recutita Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract etc.
70% Ethyl Alcohol
Water, Glycerin, Carbomer, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid (Sunflower) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Aminomethyl Propano.
Colorless, transparent clear liquid.
CAUTIONS IN USE:
1. External use only. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact an emergency center right away.
2. In case of having side effects such as rash, swelling, or any symptom that appears by direct sunlight after using it, consult a dermatologist immediately.
3. Keep it out of the reach of children.
4. Keep out of direct sunlight.
5. Do not apply it on damaged or broken skin.
6. Keep away from fire or flame.