How To Assemble Video & User Manual
After you purchase a pedicure chair by Mayakoba, you will receive your pedicure chair in 3 individual boxes - the base, the chair top and the cover set. Follow our instructions below to get it assembled:
- How To Assemble Your Mayakoba Pedicure Spa Chair (YouTube Video)
- User Manual for Mayakoba Pedicure Chair
There are few things you will need to know before you start operating your new spa chair.
1. Some of MAYAKOBA pedicure spa models require the use of rail spacers to lift the chair. If your spa chair base comes with the rail spacers, they should be placed side by side (or left to right), under the chair. This enables the chair to be lifted, thus preventing damage to the foot bath tub as the chair moves forward and backwards.
2. The wooden board included with your seat cushion, should be screwed to the chair frame and the cushion placed on top of the board. Be sure to insert the cushion power chord through the hole in the board (located at the back, left side of the chair. Feed the chord under the pedicure chair and attach it to the adjoining connector. The connecting chord only goes in one way- DO NOT force the connection! If the connection is in the right position, they should easily insert into each other.
3. Make sure the air hoses are connected to the power box under the chair in the base, as it may have come undone while in transit to you. There are (4) things that connect to the black power box under the chair base. One air hose on each side of the box. One side has a small white nipple for one tube to slide over. The other side of the power box has a round black nipple in which the tubing is securely pushed or inserted into the hole in the center of the black nipple on the opposite side of the power box. Both tubes have to be in place on opposite sides of the power box for the water to circulate and drain properly.
4. The flashing light power chord should be plugged into the outlet side of the black power box, so that the colored lights turns on and off when the technician presses on/off switch at the front of the chair along with the water circulation jet head.
5. The plumbing requires three feet of 3/4" PVC pipe and four 90 ° 3/4" corners in order to go up and over the back of the pedicure base, which then goes to your drain. We suggest this is done by a certified plumber. Do not worry! The water pump under the chair base is designed to carry the water up to four feet in height.
6. The hot water connection is on the top and the cold water connection is on the bottom.
7. There are two power chords that connect to the wall outlet; one for the chair controls and one for the pedicure bowl controls.