KEEN Essentials Self-Seal Sterilization Pouch (3.5x8.5)
Brand : Keen Essentials
- 3.75 (in)
- 2.25 (in)
- 8.75 (in)
- Calculated at Checkout
KEEN Essentials Self-Seal Sterilization Pouch
The best way to sterilize your salon tools is to use a sterilization pouch with an autoclave. Place the item you want to sterilize in the pouch and sanitize them. There are printed indicators on the sterilization pouch that help you monitor the sterilization process.
Keen Essential’s Sterilization Pouch is a fantastic pouch to consider to this end. It is made using sturdy medical paper and film and it has indicators that monitor the sterilization process with steam, vapor, or ethylene oxide. The Keen pouches also feature a self-sealing strip to make the sterilization process more convenient and efficient. It offers a triple seal for maximum protection.
Salon tools you can use a pouch to sanitize include:
- Stainless steel cuticle pushers
- Fingernail tools
- Pedicure tools
The pouch is used in EO (Ethylene Oxide) or steam sterilization process. One big improvement on KEEN ESSENTIALS Sterilization Pouch from some other pouches on the market is that there is both external indicator and internal indicator on the pouch, so the salon professionals can tell if the inside tool is sterilized or not.
There are two indicators on the pouches:
1) the blue indicator is for steam sterilization, which will turn to dark grey when the process is finished, and
2) the pink indicator is for EO sterilization, which will turn to yellow after sterilization.
- When using the pouch, please pre-clean your tools to be sterilized with water or other cleaning solution. It's important to remove all excess air, prior to sealing the sterilization pouch.
- In the autoclave, the pouch should be placed flat in a single layer with paper side down. Stacking impedes steam circulation and air removal in the chamber and placing poly side down may cause condensation to pool inside the pouch resulting in a wet pack.
Features & Specs:
Self Sealing strip
- 2 indicators for both external and internal
Triple Seal for protection
- Size 3 1/2" x 10"
200 pouches per box, 20 boxes per case