Florence Pedicure Spa Chair - Shiatsulogic EX-R
Brand : Mayakoba
- AYC-SPA-FLORENCE-KIT (EX-R)
- 48.00 (in)
- 40.00 (in)
- 60.00 (in)
FLORENCE Shiatsulogic EX-R Pedicure Chair
The Florence Shiatsulogic EX-R Chair ensures the finest, most relaxing pedicure experience possible for your clients. Packing a visual punch, the Florence features a beautiful glass bowl with oil slick finish that is illuminated by alternating LED lights. Including a full function massage and professional jet, our buyers have called this "Even more beautiful in person" and we think you'll say the same.
✔ Shiatsulogic full function massage including tapping, kneading, rolling, pressing, knocking, combination
✔ Cutting Edge Noise Canceling Massage Technology
✔ Automatic Seat Adjustment (Forwards and Backwards)
✔ Acetone Proof Armrests w/ Fold-able Hand Tray, Cup Holder & Phone Holder
✔ Automatic Recline
✔ Luraco Jet and Pull-Out Sprayer
✔ 6 Different Colors of Cover Sets Available for Choose: Cappuccino, Black, Burgundy, Coffee, Storm Grey, Cappuccino/Cream
✔ Three Spa Base options: Galaxy, Pearl While, Coastal Sand
Features & Accessories:
- Acetone Proof Armrests
- Fold-able Hand Tray
- Cup Holder
- Phone Holder
Chemical Resistant Fiberglass Base
- 4 Gallon Capacity Tub
- Chemical Resistant Fiberglass Base
- LED Color Light
Easy to Use Remote
- Automatic Seat Adjustment (Forwards and Backwards)
- Cutting Edge Noise Canceling Massage Technology
- Automatic Recline
Pipeless Whirlpool System
- Pipeless Whirlpool System
- Pull-Out Sprayer
- Luraco Jet
- Resin Bowl
- Footrest raises to enhance accessibility during pedicures
Pedicure Spa Chair Preview:
- Seat: 21.5"W x 19"D
- Back Height from Top of seat to Top of the Back: 35"
- Backrest Recline Angle: 110 - 135 Degrees
- Space Needed Between Chair and Wall: 17"
- Space Needed Between Chairs: 8"
Option of Discharge Pump:
- Wall Drain: If you have a Wall Drain, please make sure you select the Discharge Pump option, and we will build in discharge pump in your tub and have it fully assembled for you.
- Floor Drain: If you use a Floor Drain, then you can opt out the discharge pump option and let the water drain by gravity. However, with a discharge pump, you can drain out water in the basin much faster.
- Our Recommendation: We strongly recommend you to prebuild the discharge pump in your tub for more flexibility and compatibility for both wall drain and floor drain. It is also a feature to improve our drain efficiency and safer to have.
My customers love the massage and looks of this chair. They also find it very comfortable. I had a small issue with the chair leaking where the jet is connected. A screw with a locking bar was missing from the system. I contacted the company and they were very quick at shipping me the part I needed. All is good now.