A Vintage Inspired Barber Chair with Polished Steel and Upholstery
The Roosevelt Barber Chair sources its design style from the vintage 1920's chairs built by Theo Kochs. The beautifully ornate chrome of the arm and leg rest give the chair an updated, high-class feel to add to your barber shop or salon. These chairs incorporate durable steel and polished vinyl upholstery with a slight texturing. The Roosevelt reclines up to a full 45 degrees and uses a heavy duty hydraulic pump for supports up to 660 lbs. Other amenities include an adjustable/removable headrest, flip-style foot and leg rest, steel reinforced heavy-duty armrests, high density foam cushioning with memory for maximum comfort, and a reclining pull mechanism. This chair comes in Black, Crimson, or Brown colors.
Product Features & Specifications
- Heavy duty pump & plate supports up to 660 lbs
- Extremely comfortable and versatile, Reclines up to 45 degrees
- Stylish design, Classic Vintage Look
- Black polished upholstery
- Incorporates Durable Steel
- Seat Height (top face to ground) : 23.5 in - 30" (stroke 6.5").
- Seat Width (arm-arm) : 21.5 in inside, 27.75 in outside, Seat depth : 21.5 in.
- Seat Back height (no Pillow) : 17.5 in.
- Backrest inclined angle : 98-130 degree.
- Packaging Size : 31 x 29.5 x 32.5 inch.
- Weight : 173.00 lbs
Based on 3 reviews
Love the classic style. Durable and well worth the money. I dont plan on buying another one so I wanted to get one that could last years; and I think this could be the one.
Vintage flair, comfortable, sturdy, and easy to assemble (simply attach the back with the 4 screws provided). I love the look of this chair! I'm not the barber in the family but my son loves everything about this chair. So far they seem to be working as expected. Also they're not the "run-of-the-mill" chairs that you see in so many shops.
También te puede interesar